Brentwood Home first made an entrance on the mattress market back in 1987. While at first the company was just a mattress retailer, it began creating its own beds in 2009. As the company evolved to a very powerful mattress brand, they kept updating their products to match the market requirements. Their current line of mattress was launched in 2016.
Products & Materials
Brentwood Home is a manufacturer and online retailer which has gained a lot of popularity through its mattress line. However, the company also sells other bedding-related products, such as all sorts of pillows, mattress toppers, quilts, children’s bedding items, and even pet beds.
The brand currently provides five mattress models:
- The Oceano is a mattress which combines pocketed coils and a comfort layer made with memory foam, all wrapped up in New Zealand wool and a Tencel cover. The support layer is made with pocketed coils and has a medium plush firmness level.
- The Crystal Cover mattress is also a hybrid, but which can be flipped over and used on both sides. The mattress actually has a different firmness level on each side. The core of the mattress is a layer of pocketed coils. One side of the mattress is designed with a comfort layer that features natural Dunlop latex, while the other side has charcoal-infused memory foam.
- The Cypress mattress is created using different kinds of polyfoam and memory foam, cut also features gel infusion in its comfort layer, for better breathability. The mattress is available in two height choices: 11 and 13 inches.
- The Ojai is a bed that combines coils, memory foam, and latex. The cover is made from Tencel.
- The Cedar is the latest addition to the line, combining a support layer made from pocketed coils, natural latex, and a cover made from organic cotton. The base layer is made with coconut husks.
Brentwood Home has a price range targeting all kinds of budgets. The lowest price you can expect to pay for one of their mattresses is $310, which will get you the Twin-sized version of the all-foam mattress, the Cypress.
The most expensive mattress in their lineup is their newest addition, the Cedar Natural Luxe. It is only available in Queen size and up, with a starting price of $2.899.
Warranty & Returns
Every product in Brentwood Home’s offer has a different kind of warranty and return policy. Their mattresses are all covered by 25 years warranty, and also come with 365 nights of free sleep trial.
To qualify for a return, you have to try out the mattress for at least 30 nights. If you find that the product isn’t suitable for your needs. It’s also important that you purchase your mattress directly from Brentwood Home, and that you be the first and sole owner of the mattress.
Brentwood Home will only ship products to the 48 continental US states. Customers get to choose their preferred shipping method out of three possible choices. Standard delivery implies free shipping on all orders (some King and Cal King mattress models are only available with free curbside delivery).