Saatva is a brand with a lot of history in the bedding industry. Back in August 2018, they announced the launch of Saatva Dreams, a branch of the company that sells premium bedding items. Saatva Dreams is focused on delivering high-quality organic bedding items, which makes their products a tad more expensive than the market average.
Products & Materials
What makes the Saatva Dreams line a very special brand is the fact they use organic materials to create their products. The products sold under the Saatva Dreams label are mattress pads, toppers, pillows, and sheets.
The Saatva Dreams sheets are made from long-staple organic cotton, and features a thread count of 300. They are GOTS certified, but have also received the Fair Trade label. This organic sheet set is available in three different colors, and includes a flat and a fitted sheet, but also two pillowcases. Buyers have the option of adding an extra pillowcase pair to the set.
The Saatva pillow features a cover that’s made entirely out of organic cotton. Underneath it lies a lofty fill that’s also made with cotton, while the core of the pillow is Talalay latex.
The Saatva Dreams mattress toppers feature three different choices:
- One is made with graphite memory foam, looking to create a cooler sleeping environment, but also adding a healthier touch to the topper.
- The latex one is made with renewable materials, and provides superior spinal alignment. The latex is perforated to make the topper more breathable.
- The high-density foam option is made for people who need better pressure relief and body contouring.
The Saatva mattress pad is made from organic cotton, and a finely-woven surface. The side panel have a four percent spandex weave, and feature a silicone elastic band around the edges.
The prices for the Saatva Dreams product vary depending on the type of product chosen:
- The Lofton Organic sheet set is priced at $125 for the Twin size, and $215 for the Cal King.
- The Saatva pillow can be purchased for as low as $145 for the Queen size, and $165 for the King size.
- The mattress toppers are available with a starting price of $135 for the foam Twin model, and can go as high as $395 for the latex Cal King.
- The pad debuts with a starting price of $135 for the Twin size, going all the way up to $195 for a Cal King.
Warranty & Returns
The Saatva Dreams products are backed up by a one year warranty, which does not cover product abuse, discoloration, or stains.
Those that wish to return their products have a 45 day opening to do so. While Saatva doesn’t expect a brand new product, they do require that customers wash their sheets before returning them.
Saatva offers free shipping to its US and Canadian customers, but will not deliver their products to other countries except these two. Products are shipped via UPS ground, and can take anywhere between five and eight business days to reach their destination.