Do you have guests coming over and no spare bed for them to sleep on? Are you going on a camping trip and would like to sleep on a nice and comfortable bed? A good, quality air mattress is the answer and you are in luck because the Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Comfort Queen airbed has been used by many homeowners, renters and campers in order to accommodate their guests and themselves.
Not only does the Intex Deluxe airbed work well for guests and campers, but it is also great for college students or anyone who may move often and may not want the hassle of moving a box and mattress every time. The airbed also comes with a duffel bag that can be used to store the airbed away for the future. Before purchasing this airbed, let’s look at the pros and cons of this airbed based on the product details and some customer reviews.
- The Intex airbed can be inflated easily within a few short minutes because it comes with a built-in electric pump. Deflation of the airbed does not take very long either. This saves customers the hassle of having to manually inflate the airbed with a hand or foot pump.
- Customers, especially guests, have said that the airbed is very comfortable. It can be inflated and deflated as much as necessary in order for guests to get their desired comfort level out of the airbed; this can be done by adjusting the button on the side of the mattress.
- Many customers have also taken the mattress camping with them. They have found it very comfortable. One customer even got mud on the mattress but easily washed it out and was able to put it away without any problems.
- The 15-gauge vinyl beams on the sides and bottoms keeps the mattress stable for customers to sleep on it comfortably. It also comes with a tested 21.2-gauge waterproof flocked top.
- The airbed is 19 inches tall, which is a little higher than regular inflatable mattresses, but there were not any complaints about the height. it also measures 82 by 64 inches, the size of a queen size bed, so there is no hassle when fitting queen size sheets on the airbed.
- Since the airbed has a capacity of 300 pounds, it can easily hold two adults.
- Customers have commented as this being a reasonably priced airbed; it is not very expensive, and it does the job when it comes to accommodating guests and allowing them to get a good night’s sleep.
You might be interested: Intex Pillow Rest Raised Airbed Review
- Customers have complained about air coming out of the bed after a few hours of sleep on it or after a few weeks of use. Unfortunately, this issue can disturb the customer’s sleep. Also, some reviews have noted leakage issues, and most customers were unable to find the source of the leak.
- Some customers have also said that the seams are coming undone, so if the seams in the middle come undone, then there will be a large bulge in the middle of the inflatable mattress, which could make it uncomfortable to sleep on.
- Some customers may find it a hassle to keep pumping more air into it night after night because it may deflate a bit overnight. A few customers have written in their reviews that the airbed deflates after only a few hours of sleep on it.
- The raised pillow gave one customer a stiff neck, but the majority of customers have not complained about the pillow feature.
You might be interested: Intex Pillow Rest Twin Airbed With Built-In Electric Pump Review
The majority of customers and their guests have reviewed the Intex Deluxe Pillow Rest Raised Comfort Queen airbed as very comfortable and easily inflatable. It can be used at home for guests to sleep on or taken on camping trips.
The airbed can also hold two adults. However, some customers have found it a hassle to keep inflating the airbed every few hours or every night. Many others have had leakage issues and are not happy with the 90 day warranty since this is not a product used every day or very often. Most people have bought this airbed for guests, for camping trips, or for temporary sleeping arrangements, so the majority of the time, the airbed may be stored away in its duffel bag, only pulled out for special occasions. In conclusion, the airbed does the job when it comes to comfort, but some customers did not like how it did not keep air for a longer period of time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you use a manual pump?
Is built-in pump available?
How high off the ground?
Good option for camping?
Yes, as long as you have access to electricity.
How long is the warranty?
Is it water resistant?
Yes. Waterproof flocked top.