Value for Cost
Cover Polyester/spandex blend
Top Layer Open-cell foam
Second Layer Memory foam
Third Layer Zoned SupportTM poly foam
Fourth Layer Innerspring unit
Fifth Layer High-dense support foam
– Open cell foam in top layer is great for people who sleep in different positions or for those with mobility issues
– Open cell design of layer one keeps mattress sleeping cool
– Memory foam placed in layer two prevents the feeling that you’re “stuck” in the mattress
– Zoned SupportTM reduces pressure points in the hips and shoulders.
– Added support in hip area can be helpful for those with lower back issues.
– Contour provided is great for women with pear or apple shaped bodies and men with triangle, rhomboid, or inverted triangle body types.
– Sleeps cool
– Good edge support with the inclusion of innerspring
– Excellent durability expectations and overall value
– Latex-like foam in layer one makes it difficult to move this mattress by yourself