It’s estimated that, in the United States alone, there are more than 9,000 specialty bed and mattress stores. Considering that many of them offer more than one option, that’s a whole lot of mattresses! While this, in many ways, is a good thing for consumers, it does present a unique challenge… how do you pick just one?
Today, I received my Layla mattress topper, and it opens up new possibilities whether or not it’s used with the Layla mattress. Just a few things it can help you achieve include:
- Lengthen the lifespan of your current mattress by renewing your sleep surface
- Create a plusher surface if your mattress is too firm
- Create options for sleep partners when you buy a topper that’s smaller than your mattress
You might be interested in: Best Mattress Toppers and Pads Reviews
Designed to Keep You Sleeping Cool
The Layla topper is two inches thick and composed of copper-infused memory foam. Through the use of copper gel beads, body heat is absorbed to help keep you sleeping cool. During the course of my full review process, I’ll be putting its cooling capability to the test using our thermal imaging camera.
Benefits of Using with the Layla Mattress
While you don’t have to use this product with the Layla mattress, there is a unique reason why this is a great option. Actually, there are four good reasons:
- The Layla mattress has a medium soft setting
- The Layla mattress has a firm setting
- Using the topper on the medium soft mattress option creates a plush feel
- Using the topper on the firm setting creates a medium firm feel
It can be hard to get firmness just right, but, when using the Layla topper on its corresponding mattress, you are opened up to the ability to enjoy four firmness settings all in a single sleep solution. This makes it a great option for sleep partners and anyone who just isn’t quite sure what firmness will provide the best long-term sleep solution for their unique needs.
During the course of my review, I was using the new and improved Layla mattress. You can learn more about this product in our full review. The main thing that was changed over the original version is the design, and this included changing the 3D cube look to a hexagonal cover. This is mirrored on the topper.
Be sure to check back soon for our complete review. Just some of the things we’ll cover include:
- Plushness on each of the possible selections using the Layla mattress
- Heat transfer
- Motion transfer
- And much more!