Thousands of people across the country suffer from back pain, acid reflux, heartburn, asthma, and snoring. Considering many of them have sleep partners who are also negatively impacted, that’s a lot of people. If you’re one of them, there are plenty of good reasons for considering the Nest basic adjustable base.
This product is a great fit for people who are strictly interested in the ability to make adjustments to their mattress position and not other options such as massage. It can also be a great solution for those whose budget limits the inclusion of such additional features.
Use Code ADJUST50 for $50 off!
Benefits of Anti-Snore and Zero Gravity Features
— Zero Gravity
- Lifts legs slightly above the chest
- Allows for better circulation
- Reduces stress and fatigue
- Raises the head slightly
- Allows the airway to open up for easy breathing
- Great for problem snorers and those with sleep apnea
Great Solution for the Back Sleeper
Back sleeping is one of the most popular positions, and there are a few good reasons why. From relief from neck pain and reducing acid reflux to preventing the development of wrinkles and more, it can be a great position to encourage proper posture while sleeping. With the Nest basic adjustable base, you can take it to another level. Just some of the benefits specific to back sleepers include:
- Reduces the need for stacks of pillows when you watch tv or read a book
- Slight elevation of the feet can reduce back pain
- Raising the head slightly can reduce acid from leaking into the esophagus in acid reflux sufferers
I had a great experience with my Nest basic adjustable base. If you’re ready to buy one of your own, make sure you enter promo code ADJUST50 for $50 off your order. You can also read our full review if you still need to do a little more research.