Did you know that you’ll only go mattress shopping around 10 times in your lifetime? This is hardly enough time to become skilled in knowing just what to look for. A few things that cause confusion include:
- Your body can change a lot of in-between mattresses, thus changing your needs.
- There is always new sleep technology being developed that can be confusing when you find yourself back in the market.
- There are thousands of companies after your business, so it can be difficult to choose just one.
Here at The Sleep Judge, it’s our goal to take some confusion out of the process, and we recently took a look at the Level Sleep mattress to see just who it’s for and how it can improve your sleep. If you haven’t read our full review, you can check it out here. However, if you’re ready to buy it now, we’re here to help you keep costs low. Just enter promo code VCLEVEL to get $225 off your TriSupport mattress!
Unique Feature for a Foam Product
Just about every mattress company out there is working to deliver just the right firmness to their customers. However, what many fail to consider is the fact that we don’t carry weight evenly throughout the body. The most weight is typically carried in the hips and shoulders, and this can make things uncomfortable on a mattress with a single firmness throughout the entire sleep surface.
Level Sleep offers a pretty unique feature for a foam product, and that is zoning. The top layer of TriSupport foam has three firmness levels that take into consideration these heavier areas of the body. This worked very well in my experience to reduce pressure points and provide a uniform feel throughout the body. Here’s how it all pans out:
- The top 22 inches are plush to allow for good shoulder contour for side sleeping.
- The next 10 inches are firm, and this works to ensure proper lumbar support, a great consideration for back sleepers.
- The medium-firm foam begins right at the bottom of this band, and this is where you want to position your hips.
You may be interested in: Level Sleep Review
Great Option for Sleep Partners
While many of us spend countless hours of our lives finding our ideal sleep partner, once you’re in bed, you can start to pick up on issues that can become very problematic. For starters, it can be difficult to find a firmness that’s compatible with both partners, especially if they have very different body types. Motion transfer can also become an issue, especially for those with different work schedules.
If any of this is ringing a bell, I’m happy to report that Level Sleep has you in mind. During my testing, I found that it was able to do very well at keeping motion isolated to the point of impact without reducing the bounce you need to easily transition in and out of bed. The zoning also works to help the mattress as a whole arrive at a firmness that works well for the average person.
If you’re not quite sure yet, definitely take 10 minutes to read our full review. Here, you can learn everything you need to know and more including:
- Inside look at the complete layer lineup
- Durability expectations
- Edge support
- Motion isolation
- Heat transfer
- Performance and feel
- And a lot more!