Zinus launched its first bedding product in 2004, and was founded by Youn Jae Lee in Seoul. In 2007, Zinus developed its special BioFoam that contains active charcoal, green tea, as well as natural seed oil. In 2011 Zinus introduced patented gel technologies, and the company now operates a multitude of U.S distribution centres. Since its beginnings, the company has now grown to nine different locations across six countries all across the globe.
Products & Materials
Zinus not only has mattresses, the company also has a variety of other products such as mattress toppers, platform beds, bed frames and foundations, sofas, and even loveseats.
The brand currently provides eight mattress models:
- The Green Tea Memory Foam Pressure Relief Mattress helps to provide pressure relief along with an absorbing green tea extract and ActivCharocal to keep you feeling fresh
- The Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress includes that slow sink-in feeling along with a Zinus cooling gel to keep you feeling comfortable throughout the night
- The Cooling Hybrid Gel Foam Mattress not only has layers of springs and foam, it also provides both pressure-relief along with that cool and comfortable feeling
- The Pressure Relief Memory Foam Cloud Mattress takes your sleep to another level with its combination of both memory foam and microfiber for luxurious sleep
- The Gel-Infused Green Tea ActivFRESH Memory Foam Mattress not only has a cooling gel, it’s also provides support with a memory foam that’s infused with green tea
- The Pressure Relief Euro Top, Pocketed iCoil Hybrid Mattress has a quilted top over a soft foam and springs that provides the necessary pressure relief
- The Mint Green Foam Hybrid Spring Mattress has both foam and innersprings for a sleep experience that provides both support and firmness
- The Pressure Relief Pocketed iCoil Hybrid Mattress has both soft foam along with bouncy coils for a mattress that provides the right amount of softness and firmness
Zinus has mattresses with a price range that targets all sorts of budgets. The lowest price that you can expect to pay for a mattress is $112, which will get you a Twin-sized Green Tea Memory Foam Pressure Relief Mattress.
The most expensive mattress in the lineup is the Pressure Relief Euro Top, Pocketed iCoil Hybrid Mattress along with the Pressure Relief Pocketed iCoil Hybrid Mattress at a price of $226 for a twin.
Warranty & Returns
For returns, the company gives you 100 days upon delivery to test the Zinus product in the comfort of your own home. If you’d like to go ahead and return the product, you would need to submit a form for return authorization and Zinus will send through a pre-paid return label and instructions to arrange a FedEx pick up. This does not apply however to decompressed mattresses and/or toppers.
For warranties, each product comes with a different set of warranties. Zinus mattresses for example come with a 10-year limited warranty. Zinus frame and mattress foundations as well as Zinus mattress toppers come with a 5-year limited warranty. For products purchased from an authorized retailer, they come with a 1-year limited warranty.
Shipping is free and done via FedEx. Currently, there are no expedited shipping options available for Zinus. Shipping is also available to 48 states in the continental U.S., and some of the items may currently be available through specific Canadian retail partners.