Sleep Tite is a line of protectors created and sold by Malouf. The company was founded by Sam and Kacie Malouf, who turned a small company into a business that now sells more than 11.000 products. The company specialized in bedding items, selling everything from bed frames to mattress toppers. The company takes pride in their 15 years in business, 3.3 million feet of distribution space, 1.93 days of average delivery time across the continental US, and more than 12,000 retail partner locations.
Products & Materials
The Sleep Tite line of pillows and mattress protectors offers a wide range of products, each with its own set of features. Some product examples include:
- The Pr1me® Smooth Mattress Protector, a completely waterproof mattress cover that has a thin and smooth surface, is made with a H2Pro® liquid-proof membrane that’s lab certified and can fit mattresses ranging from 6 to 22 inches in height.
- The Five 5ided® Smooth Mattress Protector, which provides coverage to the top and sides of the mattress, being a barrier for dust mites, allergens, and liquids.
- The Five 5ided® IceTech™ Mattress Protector, made from a special cooling fabric that offers waterproof protection.
- The Mattress Pad, which features a Damask striped surface, and box-stitch quilting with Gelled Microfiber® fill.
- A variety of pillow protectors that integrate the same technologies and constructions used for the line of mattress protectors.
Prices will differ depending on the size and the type of protector chosen. An IceTech™ pillow protector costs $159.99 for the Queen size, the Five 5ided® Mattress Protector with Tencel™ + Omniphase® costs $143.99 (also for Queen size), while a Pr1me® Terry Mattress Protector is priced at $67.99.
Warranty & Returns
The warranty for each particular product in the Sleep Tite line is listed under each individual product page. For instance, the Five 5ided® Mattress Protector with Tencel™ + Omniphase® is backed up by 15 years of warranty, while the Mattress Pad has only five years of warranty.
As far as the company’s return policy is concerned, you have 30 days to initiate a return, but only if the product hasn’t been used and is still in its original package.
All of the products in the Sleep Tite line are subject to Malouf’s shipping policies. Currently, the company only ships to the 48 continental US states, without any possibility of international shipping.
They have a standard shipping service in place, so you can’t opt for express shipping at the time. Customers from Alaska or Hawaii that would like to other their won Sleep Tite protectors will have to contact the company via email.