Since 1931, Serta has been making mattresses for customers to use and enjoy. It’s one of the leading mattress brands internationally and #1 mattress manufacturer in the USA.
Throughout its history, Serta has made multiple record-breaking resolutions, innovative changes, and technological developments in the gel infused memory foam they use in their mattresses.
Product & Materials
Serta has ready-made products as well as a process for you to find the mattress suited for you. With this feature, they reach have reached a new level of customized personalization with their customers. They have a range of mattresses as well as furniture and bedding requirements.
Some collections offered from Serta include the Perfect Sleeper, iComfort, Mattress in a Box, Hotel Mattress, and SleepTrue and many more.
The number of mattresses Serta sells is immense. They have all sizes of mattresses including Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and Cal King. Size availability for certain models will vary.
Some Serta bestsellers (all listed in Queen sizes) include the following:
- Blue Max 5000 Elite Luxury is a combination of Serta’s TempActivTM Max Gel Memory Foam, TempActivTM Touch Fabric Technology, two layers of Deep ReactionTM Memory Foam, ActivBalanceTM Support Foam, and finally their Air Suspension TechnologyTM. This mattress is priced at $2500.
- Blue Max 3000 Elite Plush is priced at $2300. This has the same construction as the 5000 Elite Luxury, only it’s much plusher to the touch.
- Blue Max 1000 costs $1800 and lacks only the Air Suspension TechnologyTM
- Blue Fusion 200 Plush is less expensive, selling at $1300. It has an EverCool Fuze Gel Foam layer and Serta Hybrid CoilTM for enhanced support.
- Blue Fusion 100 Firm is the least expensive of the bestsellers, costing $1100. It has memory foam, Serta Balanced Support Foam, Hybrid CoilTM, and TempActivTM Balance Fabric for the best temperature regulation.
Warranty & Returns
If you wish to cancel an order you’ve made, then there is no charge to do so within the 48 hours after you have placed the order. After this given timeframe though, Serta holds the right to charge a 15% cancellation fee.
If you can find immediate damage to the packaging, then you can have the product shipped right back for a replacement. If you wish to return a mattress, then it needs to have been used for over 30 days. Shipping and disposal fee will have to be paid as well.
All Serta products are delivered free of charge through a delivery agent appointed by Serta. Delivery is only available in continental U.S and deliveries cannot be made to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO or FPO addresses or US Territories.
Services such as FedEx and UPS aren’t used by Serta. Instead, Serta uses ‘White Glove Freight” delivery which installs the bed and mattress into your home. They also help remove your old bed and mattress from your home. You can expect your order to come within 10-21 business days.
If you’re purchasing accessories, then the shipment is free so long as the order reaches over $100. If not, then the shipment fee is $9.95. If you want to get your accessories within 2 days assured, then you can pay an additional $25 for each product.