Malouf was founded in 2003 by individuals Sam and Kacie Malouf. Since then, Malouf has established itself as a leader in the bedding as well as furniture industry. Either than offering the usual pillows and bedsheets, Malouf also has mattress protectors, adjustable bed bases and isolus toppers. The company’s headquarters reside in Utah, and the products are available in a multitude of locations all over the U.S. Either than being committed to the quality of their products, Malouf also prides itself in its standard of service.
Products & Materials
Currently, Malouf has a number of products under its belt. While Malouf is well-known for their Sleep Tite protectors, they also have a range of other products available from Z Pillows to Structure Frames, and even Isolus Toppers.
The brand currently has the following products:
- A range of Z Pillows including their recently launched Triplelayer Down Premium Pillow that consists of a supportive inner core along with a natural cover. Not only is it filled with plush down, this pillow also has a uniquely designed feather support core
- Woven linens made from a multitude of materials ranging from bamboo to premium
cotton, and brushed microfiber. There’s even a down alternative microfiber comforter that’s made with an ultra-soft microfiber cover and hypoallergenic down alternative
- There are a variety of Sleep Tite protectors to suit different individuals. The most popular protector however, is the Prime Terry mattress protector. Either than being hypoallergenic and absorbent, it also has a liquid-proof membrane to protect against allergens
- A range of adjustable bed bases, structures, and frames that are able to cater to your every need
- Isolus toppers made from a wide range of materials to suit your mattress needs. From a liquid gel premium foam layer to a latex foam mattress topper, you’re able to pick a material that suits you best. The thick premium memory foam mattress topper for example not only includes a liquid gel layer, it also helps to relieve pain, and efficiently distributes heat.
All of the products come with a range of prices to suit different budgets. The prices would differ depending on the materials used. If you’re looking specifically at isolus toppers for example, prices can start at $199.99 for a down alternative mattress topper, but can go up to $699.99 for a liquid gel mattress topper.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty information is available on the website and differs depending on the product that you’re purchasing. While some items have three-year warranties, others can have five-year warranties. By heading onto the website, you’re able to download the warranty information for each item if you’d like to look at it in more comprehensive detail.
Returns can be made within 30 days but only if the product has not been used or taken out of its original packaging.
Malouf will only ship products to the 48 continental US states, at this time Malouf does not ship internationally. There’s only one standard shipping process that is used, and there is no express shipping available.