InstaBed is an air mattress that you can use on-the-go or in the comfort of your home. Instead of using coils or foam stuffing inside, this mattress is inflated with air which makes it portable but still comfortable. The current CEO of InstaBed is co-founder Satoru ‘Steve’ Naito.
Products & Materials
InstaBed sells air mattresses in multiple sizes all with the same features. These include NeverFlat features in both the fabric and pump to ensure that the mattress remains puncture-resistant and has a strong internal construction. It is also lightweight in comparison to other mattresses. InstaBed offers the following mattress sizes:
- Raised Queen Pillow Top is a bestseller with the plush pillow top. You can set the settings on the mattress from plush to medium and firm so the NeverFlat pump monitors the mattress throughout the night.
- The EZ Bed Queen comes with a stand so the mattress and yourself remain above the ground. You can alter the settings the same as the Queen Pillow Top.
- The Raised Queen Luxury Support with Remote Control includes coils inside to support the body. The remote controls the firmness of the mattress throughout the night.
- The Raised Full has a soft touch flocked top and uses PVC as the material. The firmness on this mattress can be made plush, medium, and firm.
- The Raised Full with Insta III AC Pump. This pump keeps the desired firmness of the mattress. It has a suede top and 35 round coils inside.
- The Raised Twin mattress comes with the same NeverFlat pump that controls the firmness as all others.
- The Raised Twin 20” Luxury Support with remote control. It has an AC pump and the control manipulates the firmness of the mattress.
Depending on the size and model of the mattress, the price is going to vary. The most expensive Queen model InstaBed has to offer is the EZ Bed priced at $400 which comes with its own frame. The cheapest Queen model is $69.95.
The full mattresses are both priced over $100, the Raised Full is $165 while the Raised Full with an AC pump is $114.
The highest priced twin bed is the Raised Twin priced $150. The cheapest twin models are priced at $60.
Warranty & Returns
The warranty on all mattresses is one year after the date of purchase. There must also be verification of your purchase when you apply to return the mattress. The warranty is only applicable if there is a fault in the workmanship. Ruins in the mattress after purchase are not covered.
You can return your mattress within a 30-day period so long as it is unused, all original packaging is present, and safety seals are unbroken. The payment for shipment is not covered by InstaBed. Exchanges and refunds can be expected 1-2 weeks after your return.
Free Shipment is applicable only for the U.S lower 48 states. Shipments are sent through either FedEx or USPS. APO addresses are shipped to using USPS only. All orders and shipments are expected to be both processed and delivered within a two-working day period.