Honeywell is a well-known company that has been innovating for the past 100 years. Either than being involved in aerospace, and assisting with more fuel-efficient aircraft, Honeywell has also aided in making indoor technologies more energy efficient. Automation control was also pioneered by Honeywell along with safety and productivity solutions. Honeywell has an extensive product range from heating and cooling appliances to air quality appliances, home convenience, home security, and even safety and power.
Products & Materials
Honeywell is known for their air purifiers and filters as they have been the brand of choice for the past 25 years. Either than air purifiers and filters however, Honeywell also has a range of other products available.
Below is a snapshot of the products that Honeywell currently has:
- Honeywell has a range of heating and cooling appliances from fans to heaters, thermostats, ceiling fans, ceiling fan remotes, air coolers, and air conditioners. Honeywell fans are known to be energy efficient, and provide the perfect means for cooling on a hot summer’s day. For air conditioner units, Honeywell offers portable air conditioner units that are versatile with cooling and dehumidifying capabilities
- Honeywell is known for having appliances that provide excellent air quality. From humidifiers to air purifiers, dehumidifiers, humidifier filters, air purifier filters, furnace HVAC filters, and even filters and accessories, Honeywell has it all. The humidifiers that Honeywell have also display an excellent standard in providing one with cleaner air and a fresher environment
- For home convenience, Honeywell sells a wide array of items from water alarms to door chimes, LED light bulbs, and even water coolers. The Honeywell water alarms even have patented technologies to achieve the reassurance that you require
- If you need to purchase an item for your home’s security, Honeywell is your go to brand as well. From cameras to safes, door locks to shredders, Honeywell has you covered
- Either than the above categories, Honeywell also sells items for safety and power. Such items include head, face, and eye protection for safety in the workplace, along with portable and standby generators in case of an emergency
Honeywell items are generally competitively priced. There are a range of products that are available to also suit different needs. For their air purifiers for example, their most inexpensive product starts out at $59.99 for a portable HEPAClean tabletop air purifier. Their priciest air purifier on the other hand is priced at $699.99 for a Honeywell Professional Series True HEPA Air Purifier that features their most powerful air cleaning appliance.
Warranty & Returns
There are different warranties depending on the product that is purchased. For a Honeywell TurboForce Air Circulator Fan for example, it comes with a one-year limited warranty. Items like the Honeywell True HEPAWhole Room Air Purifier with Allergen Remover on the otherhand, comes with a five-year warranty.
For returns, Honeywell must be contacted within 30 days from the date the items are received from the Honeywell store. Once the return has been received, 10 days will be required to process the transaction.
Items can be shipped through a few different shipping methods such as economy shipping, USPS shipping, and even FedEx shipping. Currently, orders are shipped only during the weekdays. At this moment, the Honeywell store also only ships to locations within the United States.