Coleman is an old company, founded first in 1900 by William Coffin Coleman when he decided to sell gasoline pressure lamps. Today, you can still find gasoline pressured lamps in Coleman’s line of products, along with much more innovative, recreational and camping gear.
Products & Materials
Listed below are some of the best rated air mattresses Coleman has to offer.
- The QuickBed Elite Extra High Airbed has a soft plush top which is complemented by the added height for cushioning.
- The SupportRest Plus Pillowstop Double High Airbed gives you an antimicrobial sleep surface and has a raised head to keep your pillow in place.
- The slim design makes the EasyStay Single high Airbed mobile, easy to fold, roll, and store away.
- The SupportRest Elite Double High Airbed is well cushioned with a soft plush top and added height. It also has an antimicrobial sleep surface for a safer, cleaner rest.
- The SupportRest Elite Pillowstop Double High Airbed has additional height on near the head position for your pillows.
- The SupportRest Double High Airbed can be deflated, wrap, rolled, and put away.
- The Airbed 4-N-1 C002 can be two beds or one heightened bed, depending on how you want to use it. It can also be one large bed for two people to use.
This list goes in the order of the primary list of mattresses mentioned above.
- The complete air mattress selection from Colemans prices range from $135 to $22.
- The pirce of the QuickBed Elite Extra High Airbed is $50.
- The SupportRest Plus Pillowstop Double High Airbed comes for $70
- Next is the EasyStay Single High Airbed which is the cheapest of the bestsellers, priced at $25
- The SupportRest Elite Double High Airbed costs $50
- The most expensive of the bestsellers is the SupportRest Elite Double High Airbed since it is a queen size. It comes for $110
- The SupportRest Double High Airbed is $50
- Finally, there is the Airbed 4-N-1 C002 which is $50
Warranty & Returns
Within 30 days after delivery, you can return your product to Coleman for a full refund. Shipping fees cannot be replaced and the return shipment fee will also have to be paid by you. To return anything to Coleman, you must first have Return Authorization, which you can receive by contacting customer service and informing them of your desired return.
Your refund can and will be reduced if you do not comply with these instructions. Your orders can be refused upon delivery which will reduce the value. If they are shipped back after the 30-day window or if they are returned without a Return Authorization, then they will be reduced by 20%.
Your 1-year warranty on your air mattress cannot be transferred. Proof of purchase is required, along with a tag on your product that has your name, address, telephone number, and description of the issue/problem. You have to return your product for repairs to Coleman through either FedEx Ground, UPS, or Parcel Post.
Coleman ships to the contiguous United States, U.S. Territories and to APO/FPO. Coleman does not ship to Canada. As the purchaser, you are responsible for all of the shipping fees. If your package exceeds $49 though, you get the benefit of free shipping.
An email will be sent to you giving you all of the information you need, including a tracking number and any changes in the price of the shipment. If your shipment includes a heavy object, there will be additional charges.