Brooklyn Bedding was launched back in 2009, and has since then been recognized as one of the best American mattress manufacturers. The majority of their mattresses are available exclusively on their website, with a few models sold on Amazon as well.
They also have 19 physical stores: two of them in Utah, and another 17 in Arizona.
Products & Materials
Brooklyn Bedding offers a series of bedding accessories, but they are commonly known for their six mattress types, which include different constructions and prices affordable for everyone.
- The Brooklyn Signature mattress is made with different types of foam and has a pocketed coils layer, being advertised as a hybrid mattress available in three different firmness levels.
- The Brooklyn Bowery is a foam mattress made from polyfoam layers, and comes in a medium firmness option.
- The Brooklyn Bowery Hybrid is very similar in construction to its foam counterpart, only this one features a support later made with pocketed coils. It’s also one of the most affordable hybrid mattresses on the market.
- The Brooklyn Spartan is a thick hybrid mattress, measuring no less than 13 and a half inches in height. It’s made with polyfoam featuring a copper infusion (for better cooling and antibacterial properties), but also has standard polyfoam and gel-infused foam layers. The core of the mattress is its pocketed coil system, which measures 8 inches in height. The bed is available in three different firmness settings.
- The Brooklyn Bloom Hybrid is made with a cover that blends Joma wool and organic cotton. It features a layer made from Talalay latex, as well as a pocketed coil support system. The bed is available in a plush, medium, and firm setting.
- The Brooklyn Aurora has the same height as the Spartan, and debuts with a cover made with phase-change material. Inside it, one can find polyfoam and memory foam layers, as well as a pocketed coil system. The Aurora has three firmness options available.
Brooklyn Bedding also sells a series of other bedding items and accessories, such as foam made from latex, shredded or memory foam, sheets made from microfiber, bamboo and Tencel, mattress protectors, box foundations, and adjustable bases.
The price range for the Brooklyn Bedding mattresses is one of the key selling points of this brand. The Brooklyn Bowery bed, for instance, can be purchased for as low as $499, while the Spartan debuts with a price of $1,119.
As far as the pillows are concerned, you can expect prices that vary between $44 and $149 for the pillows, $39 to $219 for sheets, and between $699 and $1,398 for an adjustable bed base.
Warranty & Returns
The mattresses sold by Brooklyn Bedding are subject to 10 years of warranty, but also come with 120 nights of free sleep trial. Like other mattress manufacturers, Brooklyn Bedding requires for customers to test the mattress for at least 30 nights before initiating a return. Refund do not include any shipping fees that the customer paid upon the initial order.
Brooklyn Bedding ships its mattresses to both US and Canadian customers. Shipping is free for US residents living in the 48 continental states. Those ordering from Alaska and Hawaii will have to pay $125 for a mattress order, or $45 for accessories. Those ordering from Canada will be charged $250 for mattress delivery, and $65 for accessories.